Monday, April 21, 2008

Bandana Technique

Got this bandana technique idea from the Paperwings gallery where all the Angels post. It's really easy and it looks so darn authentic. I have used the Spring Dream stamp set with black Palette ink and a white gel pen for the highlights. I will be showing my crop club this tomorrow!

Still gearing up for my birthday card stamp camp. I am excited and a little bit stressed on how it will all come together but I think I have prepared enough so... I will let you know next week how it all turned out.

I am also having my first ever mystery hostess funshop. We will be making Mother's Day cards with the new bandana technique and the chalk tracing technique. One last funshop before the double hostess benefits is gone. I hope they bring it back again soon!

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life