Sunday, February 22, 2009

Marching into March!

I can't believe how time is flying by. My daughter has her birthday on March 25th. I have to get working on her party invites now that I have all the other March projects done. I have had some fun looking and making some fun projects from the scor-pal website. If you don't yet have this tool, I would really encourage you to consider it. It's easy getting it at half price having a get-together with some friends. Just ask me how!
The Card Caddy challenge I have planned for this month will be a great opportunity to stretch yourselves and learn how to use those scraps for your cards. This card caddy with the cards in it will make a great gift to a mom-friend! The challenge will be to make the best bunch of cards and/or the most unique designs. All participants will vote and the winners for best and most unique designs will get to choose one of TAC's beautiful Soar With It Collections. A SWIC comes with 5 coordinating patterned papers and a sheet of embellishments. It's so easy to make cards and scrapbooks when you already know the paper coordinates!
The Triangle Easter Basket will be a fun project for you and your kiddos to come do during Spring Break. It will make a nice hostess gift for a special Easter brunch or dinner or your kids might enjoy giving it to one of their friend!

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life