I have been playing around with making the felt flip album that is in the new TAC magalogue. My first one came out okay but my second one is much better. Let me share a couple of tips so when you go to make one you don't make the same mistakes I made.
1. The embossed felt can be found at Hobby Lobby in the bottom right corner of the felt section.
2. You can use a 12" x 9" sheet! You can make two albums with one sheet.
3. Don't do the eyelets. Mine did not want to stay in the felt very well.
4. Don't do the ribbon around it to tie it together.
5. To create half moon pockets, cut your patterned paper 8" x 3", score at 4" and fold. Punch out a half circle with 1 1/2" circle punch. Adhere all the way up the sides as close to side as possible.
6. Cut tag inserts to 4"x 2 1/4".
7. Rub ink pad along all edges of half moon pocket to polish the look.
8. Stamp and embellish the flips and tags as you desire.
9. To make it close, purchase magnectic closures found at Archivers.
10. You will need to add a strip of patterned paper on both sides and put the magnetic closures on top of the patterned paper and put another strip on top of one side of the magnets sandwiching the magnet in between paper. This helps it not pull off the paper when you open it as the magnets are just way too strong. I ended up using a glue gun to secure the magnets on. I also used a glue gun for a flower with button for my front cover of the third one I just finished.
11. Adhere all the paper to felt with Wonder Tape.
Call or email me if you have any questions! I can order the Wonder Tape, embellishments, patterned paper and ribbons but you have to do the rest!