Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Latest creations

I have just finished 3 school days albums for a customer and started playing around with some stamped images from some of the new stamp sets in Inspiration Avenue that Julie, my up-line angel sent me. Thanks Julie! It's always fun when you get new stamp sets because it just gets those creative juices flowing. I also plugged away for a few days getting together a card order of 40 birthday cards for a customer. I ended up using my stash of scraps for cards that I organize by sizes small, medium and large. Wow, that was so fun! So, I will get slide shows of both my Christmas designs I just did and the birthday cards made from scraps probably tomorrow. The bus is going to be here any minute so no time to add the pictures. Sorry. Check tomorrow or the next day!

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life