Monday, May 30, 2011

End of year school stuff has kept things busy...

but I have managed to get in some crafting time.  I did a page on Mother's Day and it came out gorgeous and I did a couple pages about my son's 8th grade continuation ceremony that just happened this week. Trying to get to those photos and memories before they fade away.  I have been utilizing any left over paper from card design projects and creating a scrapbook page using some of the same design concepts or techniques I used in the cards which is cool and makes putting the scrapbook page together pretty easy since I already have a design/concept to go with. I just got a book on success with your craft business. I wanted to see what else I could be doing.  I have to get my stuff up on my Zibbet store. I have a few items but I have to get some business cards made up and start marketing my site more. Always a work in progress...

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life