Sunday, December 4, 2011

Believe Christmas Card Kits

Want to send some special Christmas cards? Truly the homemade cards make the most impression and many of them are kept because they are so special to the recipient.  I have a few cards I have kept from my customers that have really meant a lot!  Here's a photo of Series 1 of the cards from the Believe paper pack. It's 10 of the 30 cards I made from the paper pack.  You can get all 30 cards for $45 or you can get just one of the Series with 10 cards for $18. The kits include all pre-cut paper, stamped images, embellishments, envelopes and easy instructions with visual. It will take you about an hour to assemble!  All you need is some adhesive you can pick up at Wal-mart! You can add a bottle of Glitz Glitter Gel to add the extra sparkle for just $4 extra. Or you can come this weekend to my final workshop on Sunday 1-4pm and make in the company of other wonderful women and pay only $15. 


RobertsonOasisAngel@gmail.com          Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by
accident, while I was looking on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would
just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round
enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great job.

My web page; Legitimate home Business opportunity

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life