Friday, June 29, 2007

News at the studio

Oh my gosh! I got an email from my frined April about a scrapbook layout selling for $257 on ebay. So, I got right on it. I went to Craig List and posted my card kits and my school days albums for sale. I already got one email asking about the card kits. I am going to have to work on the pictures of these products. I asked hubbie to look into having gallery software but who knows where it is on his to do list.
I finished 3 6x6 birthday albums and got my order in from The Angel Company so got right on with making a friends album for April. Just order poly bags to put the pages in. I am going to sell them with or without an album that way if someone really likes the pages but would rather go find an album themselves they can. I am hoping that with the new catalog coming out which is being shipped at this moment. Ahhhhhhh! Anyways, I am hoping they will have some more color selections for the different album sizes. Well, gotta get back to scrappin! Workshops and craft fairs are coming up quick!

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life