Friday, June 22, 2007

Welcome!

I am attempting to get into the swing of this blog stuff. Such a neat concept! I hope you will come back often and see what I have been up to.
I just made 2 mini 6x6 albums last night with the theme of school days. Each page is devoted to each grade from Pre-K to Senior in college. I am making them to sell at a craft fair I will be a vendor at on July 20th at Shreiver Air Force Base. I am going to have to make 2 for my kids school pictures.
I am just loving theme albums. When I started scrapbooking I just went straight into the chronological mode of doing an album for a year. But these smaller sized albums and having a theme make it very easy and quick to put together something that isn't bulky. You can take them in your purse and share wherever you go. I just love it!
I created a formula in designing these theme books. Come back tomorrow to read about my formula so you can try it for yourself.

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life