Monday, September 10, 2007

Christmas is just around the corner, Really!

Before we know it, Christmas will be here. So, I have started the gift and card making countdown. I ordered the Vintage Christmas collection and the Amelia collection to play around with. I am really liking the results of my experimentation. I've got a couple of ideas I am going to be working on in terms of homemade gifts. I will have to show you what I come up with when I get something done.
I traded a 6x6 custom-made scrapbook for a hair cut and chin wax. You don't know how excited that makes me! I manage to get my hair cut maybe twice a year. It's just one of those self-sacrificing things I do to try to keep under budget which we never manage to do but at least we try. Shelly, my new hairstylist, is going to keep me looking good and hair free on the chin and I will be going through and start working on more scrapbooks for her. The first one was of pictures of her baby daughter for a brag book for grandparents that haven't seen her yet. It came out so cute. I love doing the girly books.
If you know anyone that wants a scrapbook made, tell them to give me a holler. I am willing to trade for other services/products depending on what they are, of course. Not going to trade for something I don't need or want. Duh!
I did a premade scrapbook for a donation for the Gleneagle's Women's Club. It's for their silent auction for the Wine and Roses fundraiser.
Still working on getting the premade scrapbooks I have done on ebay. Got the mailing stuff figured out so just have to get with Nathan to get it posted on ebay.

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life