Saturday, September 22, 2007

What have I been up to!

I got this idea from my up-line while at her house. I just love the thought of using one 12x12 paper to make this little book and a few scraps/stamps or stickers to decorate it. I am going to add this to my list of workshops to do. I think I will go ahead and do a Halloween brag book workshop. I just finished one for Christmas as well. Going to try making a bunch of them for a craft fair I am going to do at the beginning of December. This is a real craft fair as opposed to the other fairs I did which were just any business fairs.
I have got several other scrapbooks in the works. I started a 6x6 book for my cats. Started a heritage 8x8 for my grandparents, an 8x8 book for Renessaince Festival pictures, a Thanksgiving 6x6 book and an 8x8 Christmas book. Plus, I just got more pictures from the last part of 2005 so I am getting some scrapbook pages done and decided to do a whole book for my cruise/40th birthday pictures. It needed it's own book! I am trying to do that with my consistency formula so I can get it done rather than do every page differently. It's a little more challenging doing it with the 12x12 size but so far it's looking good. I will post pictures when I get it done along with my other smaller books. My mom is going to be here next week and is bringing a bunch of pictures of me and my brother and sister. I get to scrapbook for her and she will pay me. Woohooooo! I just love scrapbooking!!! :)

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life