Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Technique Camp starting this SAT!

I am starting a technique camp that will be held the first Saturday of every month. We will be learning 3 new techniques and do 3 cards with these techniques. The directions will go on the back of your cards. I am going to be putting all my technique cards into a 4x6 chipboard album The Angel Company sells for $4.95. I can order one for anyone that would like or you can find your own option to store your tech cards. The cost for each camp is $7 and you are welcome to bring a lunch item to share with the group since it will be over the lunch hours from 10am-1pm. This will be a great way to learn some more challenging techniques that produce beautiful results. These kinds of techniques I do not do in any of my general stamp camps or funshops as they are more advanced and intimidating. So for anyone that wants to see what other fun things you can do with inks, colorants, papers, etc. this is the camp to come to. The first three techniques for October are: Split Negative, Crinkled Paper and Fossil techniques. The photos on the right will show each one of them. Call or email me to RSVP for this event!

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life