Friday, January 23, 2009

I am so excited about the February Projects!

I have had a blast designing 10 birthday cards for the card buffet on Feb 15th and the techniques we will be doing on Feb 7th for the From Card to Crop are so cool! I've got my faithbooking page together and now just have to decide on a photo that fits the scripture and what it's speaking to me about. I have put together a cute treat box for a funshop that will be happening before Valentine's Day and I am ready to start promoting my Cards for a Cause that will be on Jan 31st. I so hope you can swing by and make a card that I can send to a sick child, lonely homebound and/or nursing home person, single mom's or a community worker that could use some appreciation. The new TAC magalogue will be here very very soon. I am so excited to see the new stuff!!!! I can hardly stand it! I am having fun playing with some of my new stamps and I am sure you will be seeing them in my creations in the months ahead. I am getting some of my creations on Etsy.com to sell. Take a look at what's available so far at www.oasisangel.etsy.com Later...

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life