Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Magalogue in the House!

Oh, I can't wait to show you! It's just fabulous! Lots and lots of new stamp sets. My wish list is growing by a mile! I love them all. Some great ones for scrapbooking, too! There's also some great new embellisments and acrylic albums. I will have to start getting a project together for a class. Oh fun! The whole thing is just so inspiring. Lots of tips and projects and even a challenge or two. It's just so awesome! If you can't make an event of mine soon, contact me and I can deliver a magalogue to you. The cost is $2.95. It's so worth it!!! :) Book a funshop and get it for free along with the regular base catalogue! It's fun and more fun and so fun!!!

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life