Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Golden Egg Challege

I have been surfing around the new website for The Angel Company and the blogs. I read about the Golden Egg Challenge and wrote down the criteria. Glitter, 3 layers, 3 colors, ribbon or floss and flower.  I ended up making a card last night and got all finished and was way happy with it and realized I forgot the flower part. Ugh. So, I had to modify it.  I am still very happy with the design and will have to copy it and try it with some other paper, colors, etc.  Of course, my camera and computer don't seem to want to communicate this morning so I can get the picture of the card up here but I will consult with my tech advisor hubby and see what's up with that and get it up as soon as possible. I have been scraplifting for a while and just using designs I see and trying them out and modifying them but this was refreshing to just go with the raw materials and go for it. I love the results and am sure you will too once you get a chance to see it. Ugh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is a hoot! Love it!

Laurie Unger said...

Love it! great job!

Glittered Paws said...

Great card - I still have this set - it is an Easter classic IMO - love how you used all the elements.

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life