Monday, April 11, 2011

Work is play!

I have a Mother's Day Market I am going to have a table at on Tuesday evening and so I have been prepping cards to make and sell at this event.  I got a cute and simple idea from one of my magazines and went to play.  I used my new Create a Critter cartridge and an old one that I need to get out and look into further called Animal Kingdom.  A customer and friend of mine ordered some graduation, thinking of you, get well and sympathy cards for her business so I figured I would kill two birds with one stone. I changed up the card sketch a bit as I went along creating new cards.  I love this simple but effective design.  I will have a couple of these at the Project Playground coming up this Sunday April 17th.

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life