Monday, April 27, 2009

2nd Year Anniversary

It's scary how time flies by so quickly. I have learned a lot in the last two years being an Angel. I have really only actively done my business as a business in the last year but I am very pleased with it's progression. I have met some awesome ladies, had a lot of fun and created SO many things. Being an Angel has put me in the position where I must stretch and grow with my hobbies, learning more and in turn passing on what I know to others. I have a particular friend who has really been a great supporter of mine so I made a card in honor of her that can be made at my Open House Crop-Shop-Swap on May 9th. It's a humorous card about being positive which can be challenging with the world the way it is and throw in hormone problems and it really can be tough. I hope many of you can come by on the 9th to crop, shop and swap any unwanted stamps and make this card to send to someone who could use a positivity boost!

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life