Thursday, April 23, 2009

TAC Bag is very cool!

I have to say for the price it was worth it. It was like Christmas going through the bag of stamp seeing what they all were. I seperated them out according to size and than layed one after another on top of the Creative Cling sheet that comes with it so that I could get as many mounted on the cling as I could. I still have about 1/4 of the stamp left to mount, so I will need to buy a sheet of Creative Cling. I mounted the ones I wanted to use right away and left the more seasonal and holiday ones for later. I was really happy getting this one stamp that I know was in the catalog last year that I always wanted to get but never did. Most of the other ones I didn't recognize so they may have been before I became an angel. Anyways, it was a great surprise. You can still get a TAC Bag. Order at my website at http://www.janiner.ismyangel.net/ It's under the special promotions category on the left or if your in my town, call or email me to order. I am putting in a party order in the next few days so let me know ASAP!

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life