Saturday, April 11, 2009

TAC BAG Promo!

I have never actually purchased when they've done promotions like this but I hear about it from other Angels and it really does sound like a great deal. This one is easy on the pocket book at only $15.95. I will definitely be trying it out and looking forward to the suprise assortment of stamps I get. Let me know if you want to get one too and I will get one ordered for you! Click on the picture of the flyer and it will take you to The Angel Company website. Just click on Promotions on the right and find the flyer and click on it and you can view the entrie flyer. Not sure why I am only getting a partial picture of the flyer? You know me, techniqually challenged but always striving to learn.

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life