Wednesday, February 9, 2011

April Project Playground will be here before I know it!

I have been following the designer for a day on the Savvy Projects blog for TAC and got inspired this last weekend to try the retriform techniuqe from the recent blog hop. It's a fun technique. A little more labor intensive but with very nice results so it will be worth it to give it a try for a project for Project Playground. I made the thank you cards I just sent to those who came to the first PP in January with this technique. The other card I made was inspired by one of Michelle's designs ont he Savvy Projects blog. I just happend to have the tools to try this out. I was not really happy with it at first. I tried a fish stamp but that didn't pop enough so I went with a die cut of a sea horse from the Cricut and was very happy with that. You will get to make one of these in April if you wish. Here's to more creating!

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life