Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Frustrating Challenge Conquered!

I saw this cute flower pot card in a magazine and have been trying to reproduce it. Well, I didn't have any flower stamps that were big enough so I decided to go with die cut flowers using my Cricut but after 3 attempts I was so frustrated. It just wasn't looking right. I finally figured it out. I needed the flower a little bigger and more than just 3. I will have to get my camera going in the next day or so and show you all my flower pot card creations. I am very happy with the last one and now know I can create more! yeah.

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life