Friday, July 15, 2011

Drooling over the new stamp sets!

The new catty's arrived and I was tearing open the box to get to them. I am in love with so many of the new stamp sets. Now I will have to figure out which I really want to get like NOW! I am a word person and love having a large variety of word or saying stamps and am happy to see there are a lot of new sayings for me to add to my collection. I haven't much chance to play with the Copic markers that I got a couple of months ago but the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo is in town this weekend so I signed up for a Copic marker class so I can finally get a better idea of how to use these puppies! I really like that you can get them individually now! I ended up taking a day off work yesterday because I wasn't feeling that great and my daughter ended up with sunburn from her camp field trip the day before to a water park. Thankfully they had them wearing their camp shirts otherwise it would have been so much worse. My new Paper Creations magazine came in so I got some inspiration, felt a little better with Ibprofin and got down in my studio where it was much cooler and got to crafting.  I am so delighted with the outcome.  I made two cards based on designs in the new magazine and then I used the left over paper to and the same design concept to create two scrapbook pages. The cards will be available to make at the upcoming Project Playground on the 31st and the replays on August 19th and 21st. I wish I could craft all day everyday!!!

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life