Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day Flip Card a HUGE Success!

Wow! Did I ever need this! Thanks so much to all who came to the class but also to all that bought the kit to do on your own time. It's really not complicated and such a wonderful gift! I will have to do this class again and gear the kits for upcoming holidays like grandparents day, Halloween and Thanksgiving. I added photos to the slide show of the class and how the projects were coming together for everyone. Everyone of them was a UNIQUE CREATION! I love that!
I am working on my next new class called 5-2-1. You will be able to make 5 cards, 2 tags and 1 12x12 scrapbook page. This will be offered as a kit, too! Once you have the directions for the designs, etc. you will be able to do again and again on your own and only spend the amount for the 4 12x12 papers and the 3 sheets of 81/2x11 white cardstock. You will be able to make 5 cards, 2 tags and a scrapbook page for under $5!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to come up with a way to save you money and I have done it. I will do these classes as often as I can so you can get new designs. Check out the slide show of the two sample kits I have already put together. I will be offering the kit as is 5-2-1 kit or break it up and just offer the card part of it for less. Stay-tuned for more details.

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life