Saturday, June 6, 2009

Simplifying Things

I am re-thinking my plan for classes and events to offer. I put so much time into most of these and am not getting much out of it. I will be giving up the From Card to Crop monthly class as the attendance has dropped off the face of the earth. I love learning new techniques and want to share them but will now be offering this through my angel club. The angel club meets once a month on the 4th Tuesday evening of the month. I am now going to open it to anyone as a one time option. So, if you want to come learn some new techniques, sample some products you may have never tried and create some fun cards and other projects you can now come for the meeting. The cost will either be $15 in sales from The Angel Company or $5.00. Anyone is welcome to committ to it monthly and spend your $15 from TAC and you will be on the list to receive the benefits of hosting a funshop with free stamps sets and 1/2 priced items. I will be having open crop eveings that will vary from month to month as it will depend on my schedule and my family's schedule. These open crops will be available to anyone and everyone. I really just like to have the company when I am working on my things so... the monthly PMS crops will be eliminated.
In terms of classes, I will only be offering up classes that fit in with what I am doing for my projects like the Father's Day Scrap Flip Card class coming up and the School Portrait Page Funshop. I will be offering the kits as well for anyone that can't make the actual class but would really like to do the project.
The Card Buffets are the most attended events so I may add another Card Buffet in the evening for those that can't do weekend/day events. It will have to be a mini version as I can't have people staying too late so it will try doing 6 cards for $10. You will still have the option of choosing 2 designs but make 3 cards of each instead of 5. We'll give it a try and see how it works out. Of course, once I go to seminar later this month, I will probably being bursting with new ideas and stuff. Anyways, that is the current plan. I would love to hear from you on ideas or classes you would like to see!

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life