Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TAC Seminar

You know you go into something with little expectations and you get surprised in big ways. That's how it was for me this weekend at TAC Seminar in Witchita, KS. I was going to be rooming with unknown ladies and didn't know a soul but what a fabulous bunch of women. It so awesome to be part of such a great company that cares about you and each other. It so mirrors my own values and that's what I love! I was totally blown away when they called my name as a Rising Star award winner! I was in such shock but totally excited, too! Someone later told me that she didn't even know me and she was crying when I got the award. It was definitely a "Sally Field" moment! My roomies were so super awesome!!! It was a tremdously awesome weekend full of ideas, inspriation and lots of fun. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring with TAC. I love the new catty! I think it's a smart way to go in keeping things simpler. This hobby can be so overwhelming to people especially those that are just starting so I am really glad they have made it that much easier. I have a long list of stamp sets I wanna get and am working on what classes I will be teaching in the next few months. So much to do but so much fun! I just love TAC, all the angels and all my friends, family and especially my awesome customers. Have a great and safe 4th of July! God Bless you and America!

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life