Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Father's Day Scrap Flip Card

I created this card for a contest but ended up confusing the deadline and missed it. Darn it! But it came out so awesome that I just had to make it a class as it really isn't overly complicated and can be done in an evening. I did one for my hubbie for Father's Day and I did another originally for the contest that's all about my daughter. I will probably give it to my mom for her birthday in August. They are perfect for dad's to keep on their desks and work and whip out whenever the topic of their kids comes up. It has a magnetic closure and is the size of an A2 card. I create 3 tags for the pockets on the side flaps so I have some place to journal an even add another photo or two. You can probably use about 10-12 photos that can be cropped down for this project. You may or may not use them all but it's good to have options. For the one for my hubbie, I picked out photos throughout the last year of him doing things with the kids. The class is coming up on Thursday, June 11th at 7pm and the cost is $10. I will have a variety of different papers for you to choose from that best fit what you want. If you can't make the class, I would be happy to let you in on the instructions. janine@coloradorobertsons.com

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life