Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's Official! I am...

...totally addicted to mini scrapbooks. I am having so much fun! This weekend I did a CD Case scrapbook, a mini maze book and a Dimensional Scrapbook. I have all these little creations just waiting for photos. I had to finally get on-line and order some photo prints. The CD Case scrapbook was the easiest but not my favorite. I had done mini maze books before but this time added a chipboard front and back cover that ties closed with ribbon and I made pockets out of every other page and added tags to pack more into this mini. I decided to do a school theme and did it for photos of my daughter in first grade. I have a couple ready to go for the next project playground. The last one I did was the dimensional. I wasn't overly impressed with just the base but WOW! after adding some matting and embellishments and sanding the paper for a more vintage look I am thrilled with how it turned out. I will be putting a couple of these together for project playground too! I can't wait for my order from The Angel Company to arrive. I want to try some of these with TAC paper. Well, it's a beautiful Spring day so I am not going to hold up in the studio but take my daughter to the park and create some more awesome photos to scrap.

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life