Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Acrylic Stamps Advantages

I got really hooked on the cling mounted rubber stamps from The Angel Company that I have almost shunned the thought of using acrylic stamps. I had some from before I became an angel that have been sitting on the shelf collecting dust but with the arrival of my new kit and the new acrylic stamp sets that came with it I am finding some fun advantages to these marvelous acrylic stamps. First off the stamp placement can literally be exact because of the clear nature of it. The cling were pretty good for this but these have the ultimate advantage with the see through it aspect. The next advantage I have found is how darn small a stamp can be and usable. The cling mounted stamps always had more trouble clinging simply because the surface area was so small. These acrylic stamps stay on the block until you take them off! So, I had some fun playing with My Acrylic Stamps from Close to My Heart this weekend. These two will be available to make at Project Playground World Card Making Day Celebration on October 1st.  I hope you have it set on your calendar. I can hardly wait to spend a whole day with friends making cards!

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life