Friday, September 30, 2011

World Card Making Day is October 1st

I have been playing around some more and creating more card projects with my newest stamps and paper packs from Close to My Heart.  I am looking forward to crafting all day on Saturday and hope that some people will join me and keep me company. I love the fall season the most of all seasons because of the colors. There is something about oranges, golds, reds that just speak to me so much.  I have been having fun with the Dreamin paper pack which you can also find available as a paper kit on Studio J. Kits really do make putting together a scrapbook page so easy. No color coordinating to worry about! I created a two page layout with the Dreamin paper pack and used the Trinity alaphabet stamp set and the owl is from the Pair-a-Phrase September special double stamp set that I got free with my $75 order. It's not too late if you want to get one of these.  http://www.janinerobertson.myctmh.com/   Okay, time to get back to bed. Menapause is not fun but I have to get back to bed and get my beauty sleep.  I hope to get to Dreamin of some more creations I will make on Saturday.

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life