Saturday, September 17, 2011

Studio J from Close to My Heart is a Winner!

I have been having so much fun creating digital 2 page layouts with the Studio J on-line scrapbooking program from Close to My Heart. I finally got to pay day on Thursday and ordered prints of my layouts. Being a member to Studio J brings the price to just $6.50 for a 2 page layout or $3.25 a page.  I read in a scrapbooking magazine that the average scrapbook page costs about $7 to create. So, I am thrilled to have not only found a way to save money but a way to utilize what little time I have to create and really be able to get pages done. The ordering process was super simple and within 10 mintues I had an email with my directions on how to save the free Jpeg files I get with being a member. So, now it's time to show you what some of my creations on Studio J. 

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life