Friday, September 9, 2011

The New Adventure Begins

I couldn't wait to get started with Close To My Heart so as I waited for my kit to arrive I have been playing in Studio J. I have found it to be so very easy and plenty of choices to make it your own and even add things to a layout. It is a very good start in digital scrapbooking and I find it especially cool that I have been able to play with it on my breaks and lunch at work! Classical scrapbooking will always be the foundation as I love the hands-on, etc but this digital stuff has made me a happy scrapper. I am getting layouts done quick! My kit arrived but I found my disorganized mess to be a challenge as I wasn't sure where yet to put everything so I could find it again. I have been tackling that issue before I get my hands on the stuff that came in my kit but I am hoping by this weekend to make enough headway that I will dive into some creative fun. I am working on getting to know everything I can about Studio J as I am doing my first Studio J gathering on Friday Sept 23rd and of course working on more card projects for World Card Making Day Celebration on Sunday October 1st. So, mark your calendars or contact me if you interested in learning more about Studio J.

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life