Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cherish Family Workshop Coming up...

Doing my first Cherish Family Workshop for my dear friend Shelly at her place this Saturday and wanted to share some of the layouts and paper choices ahead of time for anyone contemplating coming. If you don't know Shelly and weren't invited, No worries, I have the same workshop schedule twice at my studio on Monday evening November 21st at 7pm or on Saturday afternoon December 10th 1pm.  Cost is $15 for the workshops at my studio.  I am putting together kits so if you can't make any of the workshops stay tuned for more details on the kits.  Here's a look at the layouts created using the Dreamin Paper Pack:
this is without any journaling added yet and I put in a quick family picture we took this weekend but it was super sunny and windy so we all looked like we were in pain.  I put a watercoloring filter on the photo to help it somewhat.  Journaling can be added directly to the Colonial White side beside the photo.


This is layout #2.  I have either some journaling strips or a special cut journaling block using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

Layout #3 and #4 will be for you to do on your own time.  You will have the paper and you can choose to create these layouts using the cutting directions and sketch you will be given or create your own design.


Stamps sets I used for my Cherish Family Scrapbook Layouts are:  Trinity Alphabet, Classmate alphabet, Vintage Type and Love Life Stamp Set. I used Chocolate ink for all the stamping and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for all my cut out embellishments.  I also utilized some banner dimensionals, brads and Colonial White ribbon. 

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life