Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Card Stamp Camp Sneak Peak

I was so proud of myself for having my workshop figured out until my bulk order came and I discovered it wasn't what I expected so I had to re-think my Christmas Card workshop.  Funny how in the midst of the crisis I was ranting at myself for not asking first before buying but now after working it all out, it will end up being a much better thing.  I had to, of course, put together more samples since I will be using all of the papers in the Believe paper pack but I am so pleasantly surprised by how wonderful the newest samples are coming out.

I am using the same designs just changed the ink color on some and a stamp or two here or there for variety. I will be preparing kits for anyone that can't make a workshop but would love to put together some fabulous cards. Stay tuned for more details on kits...

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life