Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Blessings

Studio J is my best friend! I simply love the ability to create a 2 page layout in less than 30 minutes and buy the jpeg image for $3 so I can share it within minutes after I download it from my inbox. I created this layout on Monday morning before heading to my day job and finished it up with the journaling that evening. I am going to print this out as 6 x 6 size and put them together and have them framed for my sister-in-law and her family who were one of the stars in this layout.


 I will post the framed version once I get that done. Michaels and Hobby Lobby have all kinds of sales going on this weekend so I am sure I will get a deal on framing. I wish you all a very blessed Thanksgiving!  If you have the desire to deepen your relationship with God, I would love to suggest to you to use scrapbooking as a means to growing in your relationship with the Lord.  I have a new blog for my new faithbooking ministry called Faith to Life Connections. Please visit and follow me there for inspiration on scrapbooking your faith.  Faith to Life Connections

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life