Saturday, October 22, 2011

An Abundance of Opportunities Awaits

I have been reading a wonderful book by a friend of mine in my networking group called 10 Godly Keys to Success and Prosperity. I have been creating as I go through the book working my thoughts and feeling about what I am reading into my creations. I have done a couple layouts on Studio J and did my Dreamin Layout about my dreams and I created a pin to wear to remind me of a few things and be an object of curiosity that people will ask about. I chose the letter "A" for my pin because of the chapter about having an attitude of abundance. Meredith Bromfield is the author and she hit the nail on the head. Attitude is Everything! I have been wearing this pin for over a week now and have found that I have been in a much better frame of  mind. I am more positive, up-beat and just feeling AWESOME! I decided to create a new pin every month with a different letter to remind me about "whatever" and to get people asking and talking about it. It's kind of fun to watch people look at the pin but some of them will never ask you so I am super excited when someone does and I can share about my Awesome God and how he's given me an Abundance of blessings and provides me with an Abundance of Opportunites and I just have to keep the Attitude that Anything is possible with God. I hope you are having and Awesome weekend and enjoying the beauty of the fall season and that your attitude is looking up. Find out about Meredith's Book

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life