Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More Elemental Fun

I am using the same designs I used with the Sanoma Level 2 Paper Pack scrapbook pages I designed for an upcoming workshop. I fliped the top to the other side, used a couple of Milepost Shapes and A Little Thanks Stamp Set to finish it off. I love using the same design so you can see how easy it is to have a completely different scrapbook page each time. I have always designed my own pages from scratch and have occassionaly used designs I see in a magazine but with my time so limited these days due to working full-time I think I am going to get a copy of one of Close to My Heart's Foundational How-to Programs. I will start with Cherish since that's the word I used for my title in this layout. This will be good for those evenings when my brain is mush from a day of data entry work and I need some creating therapy.

Get Your Close to My Heart How to Program Here

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life