Thursday, October 27, 2011

Acrylic Block Tip #1

I have been having lots of fun with the alphabet stamp sets, Trinity and Classmate. Because My Acrylic Stamps stick on the block so well and because the blocks are clear, it's just too fun to put together your own sentiment for a card or title for a scrapbook page. I really love the fact that My Acrylic stamps can be super small and still stick to the block until you pull them off. So, play around with your alphabets and try this little trick when you are putting your own sentiments, titles and words together: Place the stamps one at a time from behind so that you are looking through the block seeing the word come together as it will look when you stamp it. I seemed to get it lined up easier doing it from behind rather than typically the block on the table way. Try it out and have some fun with your alphabets this week.

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life