Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christmas is coming...

and so all my friends have started to wonder what am I going to give this Christmas. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg but want to do something special, unique, possibly made by me. Hmmmmmmm.  I know I will call Janine and ask her about doing a workshop so my friends and I can make a couple of scrapbook pages for the family photo.  Talked to Janine and she is going to create designs for 6 scrapbook pages for one paper pack from her new business Close to My Heart.  We get to do two of them at the workshop and get the instructions for creating the other 4.
This is going to be such a special gift and will look so nice in a frame on my mother-in-law's wall. And the best part I will have 2 completed scrapbook page gifts and 4 more to complete before Christmas for just $12. I can't wait to see what Janine has designed! She will even make kits for my friends that cannot come to my workshop for $20. This is too awesome!

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life